June 26-29, 2024 (Wed thru Sat)
Registration is Open
Registration links are for ‘Accepted’ Teams Only.
Here is what to expect at the Team New Jersey Summer Classic.
Tournament format will be 5 Pool games seeding to a single elimination.
Follow the Games on Tourney Machine.
Great Teams from Around the Nation will be in Attendance
Contact the Tournament Director before Registering
Entry Fee: $1785
‘Pay Umpires $65 at the Plate’
Click here for entry form to pay by check.
Click either logo for more info regarding Alliance and their Partners.
Click here to Print
Team NJ Softball
P.O. Box 366
Rumson, NJ 07760
TOURNAMENT BY INVITATION ONLY – ‘LIMITED’ AVAILABILITY
1. Pool play games start on Wednesday am, June 21st. All teams are expected to be in NJ sometime on Tuesday after school. Some teams come in earlier (from Sunday to Tuesday to visit college campuses, etc.) Pool play is 2 on Wed., 3 Thurs, or vice versa.
2. Pool play starts on Wed. through Thurs. Five pool play games - Games start at 7:50 am on Wednesday, June 21st.
3. Single Elimination starts on Friday
4. Championship games play on Saturday, and finals usually start at 2:30 pm or 3:30 pm - we are all done by 5:30 pm or earlier on Saturday
5. Umpires are Pay-at-the-Plate $65.00 per team, per game (Championship Games, umpire fees are paid by tournament)
There is no one complex for any age group, yet - All fields are within 20 minutes of all hotels listed.
We will be asking for Team Rosters shortly - the deadline for rosters will be May 20th.
Additional information will be posted in April and May.